The Mornington Peninsula is a beautiful, highly desirable location to live with easy access to local towns and amenities as well as being not too far to Western Port and Port Phillip Bays or the Melbourne CBD.
The poultry sheds are leased to a local poultry grower and the 2’nd home and external bungalow also leased producing an excellent combined weekly rental income. The property can also be used for the farming of other animals, e.g. sheep, goats, cattle, horses etc.
The main family homestead features beautiful timber floors throughout with split AC and ducted heating, has 1 master bedroom with en-suite and WIR, 2 bathrooms, 2 shower + 2 more bedrooms with built in robes, sunken lounge/dining, eating area, modern kitchen, office, storeroom, a separate cinema room and a carport for 2 cars + plenty of additional parking space. There is also a swimming pool with surround decking and a garden area
The 2nd home is approx. 14 squares, spacious, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets. There is a undercover carport for 2 cars + plenty of additional parking space. The bungalow has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 living area and decking.
The farm comprises of the following:
- This farm does not have a poultry growing contract
- Main family homestead
- 2nd home leased with excellent rental income
- 1 Bungalow leased with excellent rental income
- Mains water
- Mains gas
- Licensed for 120,000 birds
- 3 poultry sheds – 1 shed is tunnel ventilated and 2 sheds are curtain cooled + drinkers and feeders and feed silos.
- Total shed area is 5,400 m2 approx
- Includes all necessary farming equipment, tools and infrastructure to operate an egg farm.
Please contact the agent for more information. Inspection is by appointment only.
All reasonable offers will be considered by the vendor. Financial statements and Information Memorandum containing further proprietary details about this property are available upon request and the signing of a Confidentiality Agreement. The S32, S52 & Contract of Sale will also be available as required.