This farm represents an excellent opportunity for any person or family to recommence operations as either an egg or a poultry farm. Comprising of 10 acres this property represents a highly desirable location for any person or family to live and work whilst enjoying everything that the beautiful Mornington Peninsula has to offer. The farm has plenty of spare land to run other animals e.g. cows, sheep, horses etc.
The farm is close to local towns, amenities, transport, freeway to the Melbourne CBD and of course the beautiful Western Port Bay with its boating, fishing and other pleasurable activities to enjoy. This is truly a wonderful place to live for any person or family wanting to live, work and enjoy all of the great benefits that this farm has to offer.
The farm comprises of the following:-
- Land area 10 acres
- There is no contract at this time
- Could be used broiler or egg production
- Has one 2 year old shed in brand new condition which cost approx $750k to build. 140m x 15m. Drinkers and feeders are as new condition.
- Has another 2 sheds. 80m x 15m.each and joined together.
- 20 square house has 3 bedrooms each with its own en-suite, lounge & kitchen
- Large deep dam 60m x 40m
- Large double lock up garage
- 2 Diesel generators (1 is for standby and in as new condition)
- Mains water, gas & power
- Only mins to local towns and important amenities
- Main road access
- Easy access to Melbourne CBD
- Please contact us for more information
Please contact the agent for more information. Inspection is by appointment only.
All reasonable offers will be considered by the vendor. Financial statements and Information Memorandum containing further proprietary details about this property are available upon request and the signing of a Confidentiality Agreement. The S32, S52 & Contract of Sale will also be available as required.