Comprising of 20 magnificent acres this property represents a highly desirable location to live and work whilst enjoying everything that the beautiful Mornington Peninsula has to offer. The farm has plenty of spare land to run other animals e.g. cows, sheep, horses etc.
The spacious 30 square, double storey home comprises of 4 bedrooms with 2 bedrooms downstairs and 2 upstairs. The downstairs master bedroom has WIRs and en-suite. The spacious kitchen, dining and lounge rooms are open plan by design. There is also a spacious games room with a wet bar and a separate office area. The home features a long wide covered verandah as well as a covered alfresco area for outdoor dining with family and friends whilst enjoying the scenery over the green lawns and pasture.
The farm is close to local towns, amenities, transport, freeway to the Melbourne CBD and of course the beautiful Western Port Bay with its boating, fishing and other pleasurable activities to enjoy. This is truly a wonderful place to live for any person or family wanting to live, work and enjoy all of the great benefits that this farm has to offer.
The farm comprises of the following:
- 20 acres approx. fully fenced
- 74,200 RSPCA birds in stock
- 2 Tunnel Sheds of area 23,000 sqft (2,135 sqm) 15m x 140m
- Feed Silos 3 x 30,000 Kgs (30 tons each)
- Quality built, ‘I’ beam structure Eddy Ryan sheds
- Fandom computer environmentally controlled sheds
- The farm has Turi & Council approval to increase shedding to house an additional 100,000 birds by extending the current sheds or by building a new shed.
- American Barn Garage with mezzanine room that can hold 3 cars
- Crew Room with Bedroom & Kitchen/Dining
- Toilet/Shower block
- Stable Complex-2 stables, Tack and Feed room
- Carport / Woodshed-float &car parking
- Garden Tool Shed Farm equipment shed
- Large Farm Shed-for tractors and trailers
- Cool rooms walk-in x2 with 14 x 240l wheelie bins
- Water Tank-Concrete 100,000L. Backup to mains water with automatic pump to run farm water & backup bore water.
- 2 Polyurethane 2,000L Water Tanks
- CCTV Monitoring of farm & sheds with computer access.
- Alarm for chicken sheds with phone dial-up
- Generator - Perkins 1OOKVA in weatherproof casing. Auto start/stop
- Generator - Bedford 90KVA in purpose built shed with main Switchboard and farm spare parts.
- 45KVA (backup) Manual start for tunnel fans
- Ride on Cub Cadet lawn mower
- Tractor Ferguson 35 Diesel
- Trailer low line for chicken placement
- Feed bin & paper spreader (3 point linkage)
- Carry all (3 point linkage)
- Grader Blade large (3 point linkage)
- Tow bar (2pt linkage)
- Rotary Hoe 6' Home pride brand (reversible) (3 pt linkage)
- Tunnel Fan covers x 16
- Separation fences x 8
Please contact the agent for more information. Inspection is by appointment only.
All reasonable offers will be considered by the vendor. Financial statements and Information Memorandum containing further proprietary details about this property are available upon request and the signing of a Confidentiality Agreement. The S32, S52 & Contract of Sale will also be available as required.