This excellent property and profitable business on 200 acres of prime farming land and located in Victoria's beautiful countryside with a long term and stable poultry growing contract with one of Australia's largest poultry processors. There is a plenty of land available to potentially run cattle, sheep, goats, horses etc to provide additional sources of income.
Income as advised by the vendors is approx $1.7m NETT.
This excellent property and business comprises of the following outstanding features:-
- Excellent stable income
- Long term contract with meat processor
- 8 Broiler sheds each 2,541m2 - total area 20,328m2 and each holding 55,000 birds @ 0.5 density.
- Shed sizes are 16.5m x 154m each and in excellent as new condition
- Permit for 356,000 RSPCA birds at normal density & 440,000 birds at 0.5 density.
- Sheds are tunnel ventilated with concrete floors
- Sheds fitted with 100KW solar panels
- Choretime Stainless Corti drinkers nipples
- Choretime Feeders
- Skov controllers
- Farmonline software systems for farm monitoring on all devices and locations
- Additional shedding, garage and workshop
- Protected by security cameras across entire property
- Farming equipment - tractors, carry all, feed carts
- Backup generator
- Onsite office & workers quarters
- Onsite 30m x 10m composting
- River water access with 30ML licence valued at $180,000
- 6 water storage tanks @ 160,000 litres per tank
- 1.5ML of water storage as a reserve
- 3 phase power
A statement of information is not required for a rural/commercial property. Please contact the agent for more information. Inspection is by appointment only.
All reasonable offers will be considered by the vendor. Financial statements and Information Memorandum containing further proprietary details about this property are available upon request and the signing of a Confidentiality Agreement. The S32, S52 & Contract of Sale will also be available as required.